Scrivens Hearingcare have recently started providing NHS Adult Hearing Services in your local community here at BHI Parkside.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care are accredited by your local Clinical Commissioning Group as providers of NHS Adult Hearing Services. We are able to provide a truly patient focused service with excellent clinical care.
What is included in this service? As part of our full hearing service, we will:
- Identify your needs
- Carry out a full hearing consultation and assessment
- Fully explain our clinical findings
- Refer you for medical advice if needed
- Discuss the appropriate hearing solution for your needs
- Fit hearing aids, where required
- Provide you with guidance on usage and caring for your hearing aids and an ongoing aftercare programme.
To get an NHS Hearing aid free of charge from Scrivens Hearingcare, you need to be 55 or over. Make an appointment with your GP to ask for a referral.